Learn step by step how to use tea tree oil for yeast infection home remedies, the right ways, effective and safely to get rid of yeast infection.
Candida or popularly known as yeast infection is a health condition characterized by swelling and itching.
Even if this medical issue could be caused by a wide array of microbial fungi, the most popular form of fungi accountable for vaginitis is the Candida Albicans.
The yeast issue could be popularly found on the skin and wet parts of the body like the vagina and mouth.
The most common signs of yeast infection or candida are the following:
- Vaginal itching (in women).
- White discharge (in women).
- Development of red flashes in the skin.
- Aching urination (in women).
- Development of white patches in the mouth.
- If you’re encountering any of these signs right now, then it’s most likely that you’re suffering from a fungal infection.
Actually, there are new and effective ways to cure candida or yeast infection as medicine continuously reinvents itself through the years.
The finding of utilizing tea tree oil for curing yeast infection or candida, for instance, provides one of the most excellent types of treatment in combating fungal issues.
The finding of utilizing tea tree oil for yeast infection natural remedy is really relatively new to up to date medicine.
Tea tree oil was already recognized before to cure a variety of diseases as well as illnesses, on the other, its efficiency in treating yeast infection was just discovered recently.
How Tea Tree Oil Works in Treating Yeast Infection
Tea tree oil is proven to be very effective in curing various kinds of illnesses including a yeast infection. It has amazing properties that are efficient in treating candida such as:
- Terpinen: Kills fungus which causes candida or yeast infection.
- Alpha Terpineneand Gamma-Terpinene: These properties also inhibit the development of candida virus or what you call candida albicans.
This amazing oil lessens inflammation, and aids bring the balance of the body’s bad and good bacteria.
It contains antibacterial, antimicrobial, as well as antifungal properties, that’s why that tea tree oil for yeast infection treatment so effective, which aid to cure candida.
This oil comes with lots of therapeutic properties as well as has the ability to get rid of a huge number of microorganisms which cure yeast infection.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Yeast Infection
You can carefully utilize a small amount of this tea tree oil in the vagina through a douche.
In the book of The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless, you can create an efficient douche through adding approximately five to 10 drops of tea tree oil to one liter of water.
- Mix one drop of this essential oil and one drop of lavender oil with one teaspoon cider vinegar.
- Let the oils to break up or liquefy in the vinegar that takes a lot of minutes.
- Pour the solution or the mixture into two cups of temped water.
- Pour the combination into a douche bag.
- Wobble the contents and do the douche in accordance to the guides or directions with the bag.
- Pour the tub with sufficient amount of water in order to cover pelvis.
- Blend two to four drops of essential oil with one teaspoon vegetable oil.
- Put in the tea tree oil to the bath and then mix into the water.
- Sit in the bath for about ten to fifteen minutes on a daily basis until the symptom of yeast infection cave in.
There is also additional ways on how to use this tea tree oil to for yeast infection.
- Buy tea tree oil cream or tea tree oil vaginal suppositories at the nearest health food store.
- Put in the tea tree oil vaginal suppository into the vagina at least once a day or you can apply tea tree oil cream, make sure to follow the directions written on the back of the label.
- Utilize the cream of the suppositories until the signs of yeast infection gone or subside.
You need to know that tea tree oil could cause allergic reactions. So, you need to try a small amount of oil on your skin prior to utilizing it to determine if you react to the oil.
You also need to remember to avoid ingest the oil because of the fact that it could cause toxicity.
You need to go to your doctor prior to utilizing douches because douches could cause harmful effects.
When you try any of these ways, and your candida or yeast infection doesn’t subside, or the signs remain, you need to visit your doctor for further assessment.
Tea Tree Oil and Alcohol
- Mix one teaspoon of rubbing or isopropyl alcohol and tea tree oil and fill into dropper bottle.
- Mix ten drops of the solution with one pint of water.
- Utilize it as a douche at least once a day.
- Combine one drop of lavender oil, 1tsp of apple cider vinegar and a drop of tea tree oil.
- Stir well and combine in two cups of temped water.
- Transfer the liquid in a douche container, shake well prior to using.
- Use the douche bag at least once a day to get rid of the infection.
Tea Tree Oil and Water
- Combine ½ cup of water and ½ tsp of oil.
- Apply on the affected parts using a cotton ball.
- Leave for a couple of minutes then rinse.
- Repeat three times a day.
- To maximize the benefit, combine in ¼ tsp lemon grass.
Tea Tree Oil Tampon
- Combine five drops of oil into ½ cup of water.
- Plunge tampon in mixture and put it into your vagina.
- Leave in two to three hours.
- Remove and wash your vagina thoroughly.
- Do again two times a day.
Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash
- Mix the same amounts of water and tea tree oil.
- Swish one tablespoon of the solution in your mouth for a thirty to sixty seconds.
- Gargle and then spit.
- Do this at least twice a day.
Here are just some of the effective ways of using tea tree oil for yeast infection. Still it is advisable to visit your doctor for further assessment.